Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally I'm blogging !!!!

I have been wanting to blog for a long time now. I don't know how many times my friends had to listen to me saying this. After a point, some of my buddies were like, "machi mudhala blog ezhudhu. Adhukku munnadi edhuvum solladha". And I'd be like "naan mudhala illada. naan Umashankar". Sorry could'nt let go of an opportunity to put a mokkai.

Anyway every now and then, my brain did a storming session and came up with a bunch of topics that I have always wanted to pen down in a blog. But when I sat in front of my laptop, my ideas vanished and all that I would be left with was a blank screen on MS Word. And even worse sometimes - blogging seemed like an age old, boring, mundane practice that only losers do. Well that's change in mood.

So finally I decided - better late than never. I created this blog a couple of days back and what have I been doing ever since? Changing templates to see which one looks most elegant. If vkolap (Vijay Kolappan) was to read this, he would immediately jump and say "I told you, you were a finicky bastard (FB)". Hmmm, maybe...MAYBE for once he would be right.

I'm hoping to write moderately interesting, not so long articles. So look out for some posts in the near future.

Ciao

4 comments:

Rainman said...

"Blogging seems like an age old, boring, mundane practice that only losers do". Dude.....does that make me a loser? ;-) Anyway, welcome to the blogging world.

Umashankar said...

haha.. it was just to emphasize that I was losing interest in the blogging concept.

germinal dreamer said...

You finicky Bastard!

Umashankar said...

Just because I said for once you could be right doesn't mean you have to call me a bastard. I'm still not totally convinced with the layout. Maybe i'll modify the template when I find time.